Hi, I’m Timothy and this is my first time writing a fish tank review for Aquariphiles. Have you ever thought of having fish as pet? If not you need to make sure to try it at least once. I have been living with fish for over 10 years now and found them to be the best pet one can have. Unlike any other pets, you do not need a lot of time to take care of your fish. You do not need to take them out for a walk, you do not need to give them bath every other day, and you do not have to take them to your vet for vaccination. Besides their low maintenance needs, they also do not require any extra budget for food and supplies, the thing I like the most about them.
To make them happy, all I did was to provide them a conducive living environment and shared some love with them from time to time. Keeping fish as pets can be a great stress buster, as they add a sense of calmness and companionship in the atmosphere. Besides that their habitat – the aquarium adds a nice natural décor to your living room or bed room.
The most important challenge that I faced to fulfil my hobby of keeping fish as pets was to look for an ideal home for them, but I was lucky that I did not have to struggle hard to arrange one, thanks to my friends who all suggested going with the Marineland Bio-Wheel 10 Gallon aquarium kit.
Following are some of the unique characteristics of this kit that helped me make my purchasing decision without even thinking twice.
Some Great Features:
- The Hood – a sleek and elegantly designed hood is what makes this aquarium different from the others. It provides easy access for feeding, filtration and putting various accessories inside.
- LED Lights – the Marineland Bio-Wheel aquarium kit comes with separate LED lights for day and night. The LED lights that work during the day produce the effect of a natural sunlight, whereas the night LED lights create a dazzling atmosphere to brighten the surroundings. The LEDs used are also environmental friendly as they do not contain Mercury. The LED lights come with a three mode ON/OFF switch, the day time switch, the night time switch and the OFF switch.
- Bio Wheel Filter – it is the Bio-Wheel Filtration technology that makes sure that the fish enjoy a cleaned and purified water 24/7. The Bio-Wheel filtration system delivers a unique 3-stage filtration. The large sized Bio-Wheels perform the biological filtration by removing toxic ammonia and nitrite on contact, whereas the Rite-Size filter cartridges remove odour, debris, dust and other impurities form the water.
- Submersible Heater – a submersible heater is provided with the kit to use during the winter season and ensure that the fish enjoy a nice and cozy temperature to swim around.
- Low maintenance
- Easy Installation
- Awesome LED lightings
- Excellent Filtration System
- I faced some problems while cleaning the filtration system.
All in all the Marineland Bio-Wheel 10 Gallon aquarium kit is undoubtedly the best bang for the bucks you spend. It comes loaded with all the features that you need to make your fish happy and it is very easy to assemble and maintain.